Thursday, February 2, 2012

Butter Pecan Ice Cream Pie

This is my entry for the AEG picture perfect pie competition!  You can enter too at Being Frugal and Making it Work

This is a super easy recipe with beautiful results:
Let your favorite carton of butter pecan ice cream set out just long enough to soften. Gently spread it into a graham cracker crust and cover with plastic wrap. Put it back in the freezer to harden up again. Serve with warm caramel sauce and top each slice with a few pecans. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks heavenly! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pie looks delicious! My mouth is watering and it isn't even noon yet! Good luck in the contest. I love how easy the recipe is- I will be trying it out soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following it. I am following you back and look forward to hearing about the deals you share!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete